Tuesday, August 02, 2011

Crazy sweet little girl


She's on the move and growing faster every day.  She turned 4 months old last week, and is definitely mobile now.  It was cute last week, but now it's a little out of control.  First, I couldn't stop her from flinging herself over the side of her bouncy chair, and now she's pushing herself around the floor....  yesterday I found her eating a mermaid picture, today she was checking out the (broken) fireplace.    She went from squirming along on her belly, to actually getting up on her knees in half a day.

There must be something in the air around here, because all the kids are super mobile all of a sudden. Sammy was found on top of the new bunk beds (memories of my little snapdragon toddler a few years ago), and my eldest is on a sleepover and walking to the slurpee store all by herself. Stop the madness! They are growing up too fast!



baby... stop that! you are not supposed to do that yet!!!  Let's try acting like a normal four month old and lay on the floor and coo at your mobile.  

4 comments:

Unknown said...

A crawling 4 month old?! Yikes! I'm not letting my own 4 month old see these pictures :)

melanie said...

I know! It's crazy :-) She rolls all over the place, and then pushes herself along to whatever she is interested in. Good thing she is so easily distracted and doesn't end up going far because every new thing she comes across she wants to grab....

Melissa said...

Yikes! She's growing up too fast!!!! I miss you guys......I want to see her.

Jeri said...

She is so adorable.